SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My assumption is that SP1 is discussing costs with the offshore...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    My assumption is that SP1 is discussing costs with the offshore arms of the previous ISX group that are applicants in this case - Probanx, ISXFEU (ISX e-money), ISX Authenticate. They are the operating arms of ISX and basically the entities that the claims by ASX (and the subsequent suspension) was against. It is important that each of these contribute to the security for costs so that we can see this to its end. I have not witnessed anyone complaining about putting money (yet - and yes, I would also be willing to).

It is nonsense (but expected) for @benny211167, @SgtRitchie, and@TDB be making a big deal of this or the fact that JK has asked the court for Larkspur to do the same. It is standard for the applicant to be asked to show if it can support costs if the applicant loses. The only reason SP1 and JK are not asking the same of ASIC is that as a government entity, it would have to meet any demands for costs. In that case, as a government entity, we (including you @benny211167, @SgtRitchie, @TDB) are actually paying the costs (as taxpayers) if ISX and JK (and we shareholders) win. But really, this is not all that you guys have to lose, is it?
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 25/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.