APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: ASX Market Release - Suspension, page-10

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    TJ
    Are you cognizant of the fact that this is the Audited 2018 Financial Statement that is missing.
    As CYW has mentioned , this missing report includes the Financial Statements for the period ending 30/06/2018, which have been checked by the auditor.

In previous posts I have been critical of APG stating incorrect Cash Balances in the Quarterly Cash Flow reports.
    In the last Quarterly, APG secretary Nick Gaston stated that at 30/6/18, APG had cash = $118,000
    I was waiting for the Audited 2018 Financial Statement to come out so I could see how much cash APG really had at 30/6/18.
    I am sure many other shareholders and investors are eagerly awaiting this year’s audited report.

The Audited 2018 Financial Statement should have been released by 30/9/2018.
    If APG has further information that comes out after the Financial Statement then APG can make another release. If APG management is expecting an R&D refund then they can mention it in the report.
    These are the rules. APG’s highly paid management has failed again and again it is the shareholders who suffer.
    Because APG management has broken these rules APG's reputation sinks lower and shareholders cannot now trade their shares .

Wilcox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.