DDR 0.88% $10.30 dicker data limited

Accurate analyses from Klogg and iamyi. I listened to the...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Accurate analyses from Klogg and iamyi. I listened to the webcast and agree with their summations.
    My take on Vlad's extensive presentation was that DDR are more about providing solutions, rather than just reselling hardware. These days it's more about finding the right fit of products - hardware, software, applicability and ease of use - to fit an end-user's particular and unique requirements. DDR have found their place in the market and it's obviously working extremely well.
    I asked the question about the possibility of adding additional physical presences interstate and overseas with the above thoughts in mind. Vlad replied that they were looking to expand the NZ operations but nothing interstate. However, as the Melbourne and Brisbane markets are not much smaller than Sydney I still think it would be worth considering some time in the future.
    My son is the Australian Technical Operations Manager for a large company (not headquartered in Sydney) that relies heavily on data analysis and in supporting computer setups for medium to large companies. He tells me that with the plethora of products now in the marketplace expert training and product knowledge is vital in getting the most out of the 'stuff' that is out there. He uses computer conferencing a lot but nothing beats face-to-face in building relationships.
    Anyway, I've held DDR for 6 years, buying in at $1.70. No complaints and if paying management bonuses/commission keeps producing results I'm all in favour of retaining the current remuneration scheme. I voted yes for continuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.30
Change
0.090(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.19 $10.36 $10.14 $3.939M 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 452 $10.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.33 939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.