EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

In a shareholder's dream, he managed to interview a Director....

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    In a shareholder's dream, he managed to interview a Director.

Here is a transcript of his dream:
    Q: .......
    A: I was told by the guy before me we lent someone $1.5m and we can trust him to pay us back.... if and when he want to.
    Q:...
    A: I know he didn't pay the 10% interest so far but I have to trust what I was told.
    Q: ......
    A: What? You are probably right that if I don't know who he was, it would certainly make it hard to get the money back.
    Q: ....
    A: I was told we did sign a loan agreement but I can't seem to find the papers.... they must be there somewhere.
    Trust me, I was told we have the papers. We are all trustworthy, aren't we? Who need papers?
    Q:....
    A: Oh..yes, we supposed to have paid $3.7m deposit for the Baita Mine... I was told by the guy before me we handed over the money in good faith. What? Could it be by email and bank transfer? You mean like those emails we received from Nigeria? I have no idea. Possibly, coz he likes emailing as it doesn't take much time to do.
    Q:....
    A: I am sure there are some paper work about that $3.7m but I can't seem to find the papers.... they must there somewhere.
    Q:......
    A:You want me to look for them?
    If the auditor can't find them how am I going to look for them?
    Q: ......
    A: What? You want me to buy some shares in this company that I am a Director of? Are you kidding me? Even the guy before me didn't buy any. I am sure he knew what he was doing, otherwise, he wouldn't be getting a cool $990k last year for taking 3 companies to a skydiving trip.
    Q:...
    A: OK... That's enough of your questioning. I have no idea what you are talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.