SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASX query letter and ISX's responses, page-119

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    "1. The ASX are clearly fishing for info in regards to negotiations that are ongoing for not with the mindset of protecting shareholders and with an interest for complete disclosures to the market but instead as a competitor that not only wants the tech ISX have but also what are the terms in ongoing negotiations."

I hope you know that it is illegal to say this. You can hold whatever opinions you want I guess, but you can't definitively state that ASX are breaking monopoly and espionage laws. It's insightful that you might resort to this before considering the possibility of being wrong though.

As a broader statement to the commenters on this forum, there are plenty of cases of ASIC/APRA preventing cartel/monopoly/anti-competitive mergers for the sake of the integrity and competitive nature of Australian markets. Companies with monopolies are closely monitored to ensure they're not breaking anti-competition laws. To think that the ASX would risk their position to extinguish a company that does not yet even compete with them is entering tin-foil hat territory. You would think that they would be especially careful considering they are conducting the investigation with ASIC, no? At this point such beliefs point towards an illegal conspiracy by the ASX, the failure of various Australian regulatory bodies, and the complete innocence of ISX in any capacity. Occam's razor states that such opinions become less and less likely as the extent of these assumptions deepen...

You can call me a down-ramped or shorter, or block me, or disregard me entirely if you want to live in blissful ignorance; but as someone who previously defended ISX in these forums I hope no one would doubt that I am as a say. Other holders should attempt to consider if their opinions on ISX are wrong, and for what reason (if that is the case). An inability to realise previous mistakes will only lead you to ruin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.