KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

Thought I'd seen it somewhere else. Mentioned it to my boys and...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Thought I'd seen it somewhere else. Mentioned it to my boys and the bl00dy lawyer enlightened me, for the cost of tonight's dinner!

Rheingold has a tenement application over the Mt Elephant project, however Ashcroft Resources is first in line covering a fair whack of it. But get this. Australian Copper Pty Ltd and Australian Copper Holdings Pty Ltd, both wholly owned subsidiaries of Korab, are fighting a Mining Wardens case against Ashcroft Resources. If either one of the Australian Copper's win, they will get nothing back because they have no tenement applications. Guess who does, Rheingold, they'd get the tenement. Apparently not the first instance this exact thing has happened. So who's paying the lawyers bills, Korab or Australian Copper?

Well it'll be me tonight. I'm told it will take all 3 courses to run through all of it!!!! Plus the lawyers wine requests, ouch! If out tonight in Perth and hear this conversation, then say hello, that goes for you to Gasser, and I mean that mate, be good to see your take on it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 444024 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1061475 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.