SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi @scott the Ratbag, Post #:48398122 (HC has a glitch that is...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Hi @scott the Ratbag, Post #:48398122 (HC has a glitch that is not allowing me to post so I will delete the "reply")

I am sorry I missed this until I was reviewing concerns expressed by shareholders today. My answers on each of your points are:

1. An alternative way to look at this is that ASX may have selected those letters because they best suited ASX's narrative - that is, if in fact ASX had all access to all ~200+ documents. I doubt this since, according to previous correspondence, ASIC only gave ASX a select small number of documents. It is a valid question therefore whether ASX could make an accurate assessment, never mind an unbiassed one. It is question enough for me to reserve judgment.

2. ISX's refusal to answer questions that ASX has no right to ask and ISX has no right (in some cases) or obligation (lawyer/client privileges) is understandable. ASX using this to underline its absolute discretion to ask questions, disclose answers, suspend and delist and then use it as an excuse for continued suspension is disingenuous, abhorrent, and inexcusable. For ASIC to remind us (in their responses to our concerns to ASIC about ASX) of ISX's legal obligation by virtue of being listed on the ASX to answer all questions and ASX's right to ask, does not address the meaning of or implications of ASX's "absolute discretion" and is equally disingenuous, abhorrent, and inexcusable.

3. Yes, I have viewed a letter from AUSTRAC stating that no-one has complained and that AUSTRAC is not investigating.

4. Yes, I do think this could be the case. VISA, according to ISX, was requiring ISX to pay large fees for VISA to carry out all AML/CTF transaction verification if ISX was to continue to have the VISA relationship. If, as appears to be the evidence, it wasn't ISX's algorithms that were the issue but ISX's process and procedures around investigating the customers with respect to ISX not canceling their relationship with the customer until after VISA announced their decision on the customer, I ask then, how, exactly does VISA taking over the AML/CTF and charging ISX fees to do so, improve this from a VISA perspective?

I believe that we shareholders will receive a more comprehensive explanation of these issues from ISX in the near future.
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 27/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.