SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Its Aston, not Ashton. Ashton is a common name Aston not so...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Its Aston, not Ashton. Ashton is a common name Aston not so much. The only other Aston I know was Mike Aston ex Chairman of ID8. Funny how ID8 are trying to be ISX but a poor man's version. Also funny how Wodi Wodi who own 5% of the company is owned by Justine Roche, wife of Damien Roche, director at the ASX. I wonder why she and not he got into ID8. You'd think the director who heads up Austraclear would be interested in ID8, oh but that may seem like a conflict of interest? Isn't ISX doing this soon for the NSX? Direct competition?
    Now have I got this next bit wrong? Seems a little silly but maybe someone can explain it to me? Visa has stopped the contract with ISX because they feel their tech isn't strong enough as it could lead to 'possible' money laundering? Something like that right? So the mistake ISX made in all this was that its possible money laundering? If it was self reported or 100% money laundering contracts would have remained like for example the NAB and Commbank?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.