PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

In response to Kruiser re the WKT announcement. To be honest I...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    In response to Kruiser re the WKT announcement. To be honest I had been wondering why WKT had taken a hit after what seemed to be a benign announcement.

The standard Integrity Pledge and Local content forms mentioned in the WKT announcement is in my opinion indicative of the new Mining Commission working well. The background to this is that all companies within the resource sector, that includes licence holders, contractors and subcontractors were required by the new legislation to submit both an integrity pledge and a local content plan back in April. Which PEK did. The commission is tasked with approving them. Obviously that's a lot of companies and therefore a very big task for the commission. So standardizing the plans makes perfect sense. It also suits us as the templates are straight forward and takes away the risk of having to go back and forth with draft versions to the commission.
    I should also state that we have been aware that the proforma for the integrity pledge and local content plan were coming for some time now. This is not something that has just been dropped on us. We had hoped they would come a bit quicker but we have them now and will have them turned around very quickly.

Again for disclosure purposes, I work for PEK and the comments here represent my own opinions and are not necessarily those of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.