CDX 5.36% 5.3¢ cardiex limited

It's a valuable and rapidly expanding market.CardieX's...

1. 5,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2684
    It's a valuable and rapidly expanding market.

CardieX's competitive advantage, moat if you will, is they have the world's only FDA cleared BP medical grade monitoring device, and presumably in the not-too-distant future, wearable. The IP is a significant asset offering different ways to monetize. The majors must have eyes on them.

This is worth a read from Samsung:

Samsung debuts a ‘smart ring’ with health-tracking features — its first foray into the product category:

Samsung’s Galaxy Ring, its latest wearable, is launching with tracking features including heart rate and sleep monitoring. Hon Pak, the head of the digital health team and Samsung Electronics, said that when Samsung’s smartwatches and the Ring are worn together, users will be able to get different health insights. Pak also said Samsung is considering a subscription for the Samsung Health app, but that the capabilities need to be improved first.

The executive also said the company is “considering” a subscription service for its Samsung Health app, but that the capabilities and insights it offers need to be improved before that can happen. AI assistants can help. “If you’re going to really make me pay for something, you better give me something that’s more end to end that’s more comprehensive” in terms of health insights, Pak said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/26/samsung-galaxy-ring-specs-features-release-date.html
    Last edited by writer: 27/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $15.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $9.42K 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87832 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.