CDX 7.94% 6.8¢ cardiex limited

Fair comment Stormer Yes i am in 2 thoughts. They see the...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Fair comment Stormer Yes i am in 2 thoughts.
    They see the potential and vision thus are heavily invested . A few mistakes along the way especially the Nasdaq listing/delays has led to the low share price.

The second thought is that they have a vision not based on reality and with so much invested just cant see clearly.
    The clinchain deal was a confidence booster for me, even though it was cancelled ( not anything to do with tech or company) This deal told me that the Pulse is needed as someone was willing to pay approx 10 million for the data from the technology.How many more deals are waiting when the Pulse launches.

I feel like its cheap but wont buy more at the moment as there are plenty of other stocks were i can get more movement at the moment.
    When the Pulse launches this will start the share price moving slowly. If the 40,000 units get into customers hands then as Craig said just need to do the maths. Throw in a few daytraders and the story with some actual numbers becomes quite blue sky.

How quickly could this all happen. I would like to say that with all the roadshows/ seminars competitions they are involved with that the marketing has already been done.

Surely we dont need another CES 2025 launch
    Last edited by TraderP: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.