NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

My reading GE is that while the patent for the NVX...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    My reading GE is that while the patent for the NVX polycrystalline cathode has been filed, granted and published, the single crystal cathode has only been filed.
    It means it’s not open public or known ,so yet to be properly ‘announced’. (Ive just checked, it’s not published yet, also the adv electrolyte to be filed shortly)
    My reading of Dahn’s ‘million mile’ battery paper and referenced research papers ,plus the graph showing the NVX/Obrovac cell significantly exceeding it and Chris Burns comments ,suggests ( in my basic way) that while they’re still using a single crystal NMC that maybe there’s something else going on with it?
    Or maybe it’s just the combination of their Puregraphite anode advanced electrolyte and single crystal cathode?
    The game changer is the Dahn team and everybody else who’s ever made single crystal cathode are using CSTR. Expensive ,slow, wasteful and not really scalable , but it was the only option available until DPMG came along
    DPMG is the complete opposite in every way. The materials it can create is exactly what not just the battery makers but some of the big car makers should have been waiting for. Allows them with confidence to commit larger and faster than they would have though only a year or two ago.
    Im sure Chattanooga will have a big new plant soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.