C79 1.46% $5.56 chrysos corporation limited

Ann: ASX Small and Mid-Cap Conference Presentation, page-6

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Ouch Regduke…I’m still feeling the ‘lashing’ you’ve given me, but thankfully you spared the salt!
    I’m a genuine fossil myself and I too lived through the times you’ve quoted - but I have a different recollection to you on the companies you quoted. Kodak went broke, IBM & XEROX are mere shadows of themselves and Gillette has conceded large marketshare.
    Actually, I am not attacking the C79 business model of leasing machines, merely expressing surprise at the long lead times in (a) signing a contract and (b) giving the go ahead on deployment. The latter I do understand falls into the mine development timetable.

also I’m prepared to bet what little hair I have left that we will fall short on deployments in FY24.

As to Barrick, yeah superficially it looks good, but the devil is in the detail. I don’t think it would be silly to think they may have given away substantial ‘lolly’ to sign up such a trophy client. I know I would have done it because it makes sense and we should see a quickening of contracts… but alas, not yet.

also, why haven’t the larger TIC (Test Inspect Certify) companies jumped at this over traditional assaying? I’m thinking the French (Bureau Veritas) or the Swiss (SGS).

as with most things it’s better to wonder about what is not presented rather than pontificate over what was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C79 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.080(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $639.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.56 $5.41 $224.4K 40.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 878 $5.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.56 119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C79 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.