C79 1.09% $5.55 chrysos corporation limited

Well, I must be an older fossil and you a juvenile one. Good for...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well, I must be an older fossil and you a juvenile one. Good for you. Nothing is forever, as the nifty fifties, the unsinkable blue chips and the law of entropy have proven. I stopped shaving when becoming folly-cularly challenged and hedged by growing a grey beard, Gilette's doom, and my entry ticket into the blabbering club of pontificators. Of course I was only referring to the upward slope of these growth companies, and I suppose you, perhaps, and I, definitely, are well aware of the unavoidable inflection point. Sic transit...But if as a young man you jump straight into the third age, boy, do you forego all the fun...
    So your frame of mind in a way tells more about you than the object of your analysis/contemplation. I came across Chrysos, during that sordid euginestic driven episode, I won't dwell on that, but Autralians...wow!, surrender without resistance. Anyway you remember the queues, not for the jabs, but for the assays...So yes Chrysos is working on a template and are rolling it out by the book, may miss a quarterly forecast here and there, but that's totally beside the point. Although I am now approaching, asymptotically, my sell by date, and though I am not a betting man, lets compare notes in 3 years, the end of my actuarially determined life expectancy. If Chrysos has not at least doubled by then, I'll buy you a beer, or better a glass of wine.
    As a bonus, I'll leave you with another couple of nuggets. I further bet on the technology, via Capital ltd, a typical spades & shovels play on gold and mining, who through MSALABS, the cherry on the cake, is another 10x candidate. And to show you my esteem for Aussie entrepreneurship, they also have in their equity portfolio, a 10% stake in PDI, a WA explorer who struck the mother lode. The thrill of the drill...
    Happy Fall down under, we are barely entering a belated Spring up north...the moods of the four seasons! So it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C79 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.55
Change
0.060(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $642.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.74 $5.74 $5.48 $336.3K 60.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 478 $5.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.55
  Change
0.060 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.52 $5.71 $5.52 895089
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
C79 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.