EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

As far as i am aware they already took a delivery just recently...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    As far as i am aware they already took a delivery just recently at southport and they have 2 areas for growing , so not relying on any one source is a good thing.
    -----------

THC has twoAustralian based world class medicinal cannabis growing facilities together with access to the largest portfolio of Australian PBR protected cannabis strains and global imported strains.

NSW, Large scale capacity for up to 600,000 plants per year. Off-take agreement already in place for part of the product.

Queensland, Australia Growing and R&D Site: High value strain R&D and grow facility in Queensland capable of producing expected 850,000 strain clones per year to seed NSW grow site and up to 20,000m2 of partner sites.

Seems to me adequate for a starter, considering they will be undercutting the comp and we have already sold a lot before harvest , NZ ,but yes getting Eden fully functioning would be nice, but who knows what is going on behind closed doors ,could already be growing in there?i expect the following ANNs will have more info on the production side and outsource sales potential..due some ANNs soon so fingers crossed rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.