EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: ASX.THCO Options Update and Appendix 3B, page-26

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    M8 when you get over your negativity and read my posts..Eden Farm is not the big issue.
    ALSO Try and remember eden farms and THC have 66,000m2 of existing hydroponics greenhouses,
    indoors.

In the past in one of your downplay moments you were asked to post pics but you refuse to do so?

As said Eden Farm was only purchased a few months ago i suggest we give them time to get the registration process in order
    and sort out the area..the mosiac virus you can treat to control the aphids that carry the disease. you can control aphids by spraying down plants with water, by releasing natural predators, or by using a mixture of soap and water, the mosiac virus can happen anywhere ,there are more expensive options which are a faster eradication method.

Been 3 years bud.

If you check out their facebook page they are happily going about their business
    if you want to live in 2017 then enjoy that moment, a lot can happen in 3 years
    and if you think you are smarter than THC management and they didn't check it
    out before purchase then good luck with that thought.

Not a biggie m8 ..good to hear there is movement in eden farm though sounds like a positive.

Eden Farm has had a HACCP based Quality Assurance (QA) system in place since 1996 and has continually and proactively met all demands made by customers and consumers alike. Eden Farms was the first business in Australia to gain “Social Compliance” status for McDonalds Restaurants.Various accreditations held by Eden Farms include:v HACCP – Food Quality & Safety Standardv SQF 2000 Level 3v Mrs. Crockets Kitchen QA System Certifiedv Social Accountability Certificationv AQIS export accreditation.

all good..now engage your brain and read to learn,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.