EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Ann: ASX.THCO Options Update and Appendix 3B, page-8

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    THC plans to expand its Canndeo-branded range to include dried flower cannabis, phytocannabinoid gel capsules, CBD cream and gel tabs.These expanded products ranges will be made available throughout 2020 and 2021 and will be sold throughout Australia and the world.

THC will be producing medicinal cannabis at the highest quality standards, offering bulk API for the global wholesale market as well as finished formulated medicines for patients as soon as early 2020 THC’s low cost, scalable production will enable THC to sell Australian medicinal cannabis products to Australian patients at half the cost of the current imported products available to Australian patients whilst still being profitable.Canndeo-branded full spectrum

THC oils are due to be available by mid-2020, along with a Canndeo full spectrum THC and CBD combined oil.You cannot develop winners without practicing plenty of patience in stock investing.

Developing big winners often takes months or even years.PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, but it can be difficult for some investors to master, the "i want it now" trader usually jumps from stock to stock losing as they go.

I find it amazingly hard to believe anyone in their right mind would sell at this point in time , 2020 is a turning point for THC ,selling just when it is all about to happen is madness imo, will any sellers end up regretting selling ?, i would say a definite yes.

Interesting year ahead.

Roll on 2020 onward and upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.