SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Short memories...I will cite it as requested as I am quoting a...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Short memories...I will cite it as requested as I am quoting a portion of the lyrics:  Ref: Midnight Oil- Short Memory.  This verse below in italics seems relevant to ISX HC posts given the short memories of some posters, their short positions and the sentiments of some professed and unproven non-or held-holders.
    "If you read the history books you'll see the same things happen again and again
    Repeat repeat short memory they've all got it
    When are we going to play it again
    Got a short, got a short, got a short, got a short
    They've got a short must have a short they've got a short aah
    Short memory, they've got a.
    I have researched and witnessed too many repetitive cases in which (1) changing governments and their changing populist or self-protecting, self-interested/invested agendas ---and (2) numerous Royal Commissions and Senate Enquiries ---appear to investigate and resolve the same or similar issues re fairness, ethics, justice, lawfulness and transparency etc ---  issues which should have been addressed adequately in the past and issues which should be continually assessed and reviewed regularly over subsequent years/and now decades since.

Sometimes the 'rot' is systemic and many pockets of it remain and flourish and some are even 'transplanted' to other sectors post RC and post Government enquiries.

Interestingly the ASX has never been a target of a RC or a high Federal Govt challenge or review of ASX's own code of conduct under the Parliamentary Act.  ASX was established under a Parliamentary Act which was then revised to allow the ASX to be a publicly listed-ASX listed share trading entity in Australia on the ASX trading platform and apparently allowing ASX to believe they could 'regulate'  and/or 'oversee' the activities of other ASX listed companies.

To date, there have have been few companies who have posed a competitive challenge to ASX - but they exist and similar to ISX have been 'thwarted' by the ASX.  Reference:  google search ASX's behaviour towards Chess, IRESS and of others.  Why no ACCC or other regulator and/or investigation?

ASX appears to believe and their activities appear to demonstrate that they believe they have a parliamentary mandate which allows ASX to continue a monopolistic behaviour - a behaviour which flourishes as it remains unchecked.   The Big4 banks were often accused of similar behaviour in the past and 'pre' the Hayne Royal Commission into banking.

My short memory post for tonight is this-----I do understand that many in the Federal Govt are distracted by COVID and the emerging China crisis with US......and the Senate Inquiry under Brandt and Hume has been postponed...however...like Dinyang, who contacted a MP....I am thinking we should, as shareholders, begin to alert MPs to the evidence-based and widely perceived miscarriage of FAIRNESS and JUSTICE which we are being denied as ISX shareholders and and while the ASX continues its 'perceived' and unreasonable and unjustified and very public persecution of ISX to date.

Also, look below in Patrick85's post in early Dec 2019  to learn of what the Federal Govt had been trying to achieve in the FinTech/RegTech sector in Australia pre COVID19.  Australia is being denied the true, real and global advantages of having a world-first regtech/fintech success story in ISX.

Unfortunately during COVID19 in 2020, all we are witnessing is the ASX continuing to place their knee on ISX's throat and ASX remain unchallenged to date in their perceived attempts to strangle ISX and for what reasons apart from_______________ those not publicly stated by the ASX.

Patrick 85's posts:  following ISX's Announcement on ASX's ANN platform re ISX's presentation to ASIC:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-asic-licensing-brief.5120248/#post-41828857

The 2 posts of Patrick's I will repeat in a separate post below.  For any of those who can access your Federal MP's - do consider sending a brief but fuller/latest summary to them by mail [printed] or in-person.  I would suggest you include a precis of the earlier events - e.g. Aug/Sept 2019 and ISX announced as due to be listed in the ASX 300, the listed in the ASX 300 and then 2 working days later, the OM report being released, short selling volumes increasing, ASX's suspension and ----do include the data tables from ASX re ISX trading and ASIC's short selling data table....suggestions only.  Plus any of the overwhelming wealth of evidence available to you via ASX, 9EC media, HC posters etc etc...

Start of the thread for the next post:

upload_2020-7-25_19-59-28.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.