SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASX Update on status of ASX Directions, page-351

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Thanks Dineen

Not that it's relevant but for conversations sake I'll
    let you know.

I bought into ISX August 2019. I did my research but in hindsight i could have looked more into the performance shares issue and the conduct of management.

I had an order to sell morning of the day they was
    suspended. I cancelled it because they made an announcement that had a positive effect on the SP. I was going to sell the next day.
    The reason I was selling was because I felt there was too much noise around the company and i had doubts about management. I didn't have doubts about the company business though.

My true sentiment is that I believe ISX have been "sloppy" with the way they have handled all this. Not the first time start-up companies do this. I'm invested in other start-ups and they have been challenged by ASX but respond in a more professional manner then ISX.

As I've mentioned previously there is a sideshow going on that seems to get a lot of airtime here.

If you're critical of ISX in anyway you're I'll-informed and get abused. I get not being a fan of The ASX and I'm certainly not but truly don't understand the blind devotion to JK and ISX. Surely any fair-minded person would admit they could have handled this whole with more professionalism and transparency. Doesn't mean they are wrong though.

I haven't been following court transcripts and I'm not lawyer or financial market expert.

I'm just a shareholder that's sick and tired of it. It emabarassing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.