SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thanks Dineen Not that it's relevant but for conversations...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    Thanks Dineen

Not that it's relevant but for conversations sake I'll
    let you know.

I bought into ISX August 2019. I did my research but in hindsight i could have looked more into the performance shares issue and the conduct of management.

I had an order to sell morning of the day they was
    suspended. I cancelled it because they made an announcement that had a positive effect on the SP. I was going to sell the next day.
    The reason I was selling was because I felt there was too much noise around the company and i had doubts about management. I didn't have doubts about the company business though.

My true sentiment is that I believe ISX have been "sloppy" with the way they have handled all this. Not the first time start-up companies do this. I'm invested in other start-ups and they have been challenged by ASX but respond in a more professional manner then ISX.

As I've mentioned previously there is a sideshow going on that seems to get a lot of airtime here.

If you're critical of ISX in anyway you're I'll-informed and get abused. I get not being a fan of The ASX and I'm certainly not but truly don't understand the blind devotion to JK and ISX. Surely any fair-minded person would admit they could have handled this whole with more professionalism and transparency. Doesn't mean they are wrong though.

I haven't been following court transcripts and I'm not lawyer or financial market expert.

I'm just a shareholder that's sick and tired of it. It emabarassing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.