SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Do you want to explain below'conduct of management.'I have held...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Do you want to explain below

'conduct of management.'

I have held this stock well before it became ISX I bought in for the US oil.

I have never found any problems with JK management or the BOD

When we changed to ISX did all my research and thought what a bloody good looking idea and to take on the world of Money Laundering.

Yep I voted for the shares and glad I did. Company has gone from an oil explorer and producer to a leader in this field in a few years. Can you name one other Fintech Co that had gone into a very nice profit in a couple of years????

Every one is on how good APT is-yep still not in profit and look at the price-big deal done nothing except pray on those that can't afford any other way of buying

I will stick with JK and the BOD and management team thank you. If your not happy good sit in the corner and wait to list somewhere else and sell. Do more research next time. If you need further Financial guidence just send Anie an email and certain she will help you out. Then again this is the only stock she talks on and doesn't own shares-go figure, anyhow don't let that put you off

Happy investing in the future know mine is secure with ISX thank you for being concernedrolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.