ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2311
    There is one thing you are forgetting. VERY FEW SHAREHOLDERS BEGRUDGE THE BOD THEIR PERF SHARES!!!!!! The only people who seem to care are the people who don't own shares! Did you see the nuumbers for voting to get delisted?????? Seems pretty clear the SH back JK and TEAM!!!!! Hey JK tell them you'll give back the shares and then put in new incentives to a vote 550 Million shares if you make a $1 next qtr, not profit, just revenue, we'll all vote yes just to stick it to the MAN!

I never try to get likes etc they mean nothing, it's for little kids and also for letting people know who you are commenting with, that you acknowledge their post, well it is for me. But after this BS lets show the NON Holders what we think. There's an easy way to show non-holders we don't give a rats about the Perf shares.

When I bought my shares the SOI was what it is today, I bought knowing this. The only people that that can complain about any of this is people who bought before the Perf shares were earned. YES EARNED, so far that's all we know, 10 months nobody can prove they weren't even the independent expert saying nothing to see here!

As I've said before we bought knowing what the SOI was, worst case for us, we still know, it's the same amount. Best case they lose the shares and our shares become 59% (or whatever don't care) worth more, what shareholder wouldn't want that????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Man if there wasn't a great reason to buy into ISX there it is, buy now and you may get 59% more than you thought!!!!!!

The BOD had incentives, lets say they earned them 100% fairly, apart from the fact that we are suspended, we would be $3 or more now even with the BOD having those PERF shares. This is crazy. Yes I know we have to keep ASX companies honest, but who is keeping ASX honest?????

So again HOLDERS, if you bought knowing the BOD owned a crap load of shares and even bought in for that reason (nothing like having a BOD fully loaded) then you know how to let the HC community and the rest of the Non-holders circus clowns know.

I REST YOUR HONOR!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.