SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I hear you, I read that also and that is what ASX have stated....

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I hear you, I read that also and that is what ASX have stated.

But to be honest the evidence does not support that theory. Perhaps you can do me a service and try and account for all if the perf shares from the 2018/2020 Annual Report, Red5 notices from 2018 and 2019, and the Change of Director notices from 2018.

When you add up the perf shares listed in the Dec 2018 annual report and the 130M Red 5 shares from their Form 603 are only 4 Million perf shares that cannot be accounted for. Red5 cross transferred 17.5Mill in Feb 2019, leaving them with 112,500,000 shares. A figure that still stands at the recent 2020 annual report.

the COO resigned in 31 Oct 2016, well before the perf shares were handed out.

So the question remains, did the ex COO get perf shares, the figures don't support this theory based on company announcements and annual reports. He may have received some or all of the 4 Million shares I cannot account for, and he may have held via Red5, but we still have approximately 37.5 Million shares that have been sold that cannot be accounted for by a person that has allegedly sold upwards of 50 Million shares. And a person that has allegedly received twice as many performance shares than any if the other directors or csuite personnel with the exception of JK.

What is contained within the SOR and that in announcement made by the company appears to be in conflict.

Happy to stand corrected on this though if someone is willing to do the work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.