FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I tend to agree as realistically we can prophesize till the cows...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I tend to agree as realistically we can prophesize till the cows come home but if they're not working on something then what the hell are they doing? I think we may be pleasantly surprised I'm hoping they've decided to explore some completely different options and hopefully we can at least get 'some' type of return for all our patience; it's the waiting that is frustrating as opposed to the outcome! Worst case scenario we all lose our money best case scenario our patience will be rewarded.
    Let's put some positive vibes out into the universe rather than continually trying to be the author of an "I told you so" scenario. In all reality these shares are our workers so let's be more positive rather than condemning our own investment as that's clearly not achieving anything except upsetting already stressed investors. We are all 100% aware of the worst it can be so rather than filling our heads with negative platitudes let's just keep writing to ASX keep pounding on the door and keep our fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.