OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

Hi W007, thanks for acknowledging my efforts. Cheers for all the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 126 Posts.
    Hi W007, thanks for acknowledging my efforts. Cheers for all the effort you put into your weird plots with imaginary lines drawn on them.

At the moment the company is not being run with any real integrity - so I sold out. I don't like the secrecy that surrounds everything that they are doing. It is too easy to say "we can't say anything about our partners or our future plans for revenue because it will put our competitors at an unfair advantage". This just makes it easier for them to disguise the fact that no progress is being made. The SHs can't argue with this.

I really felt the "strong" urge to discuss my concerns about this new baseless reward system - the one that Xped's management have just proposed - with most of the other shareholders on here. I would happily buy back in if they put performance shares back and pin them to a much higher share price. After all the share price has the final say on the market's perceived strength and value of the company. Investing 101.

If at the AGM - to be announced shortly - shareholders vote the incentive scheme down, then I would consider buying back in. I think the AGM would also be a good opportunity to alert them to the fact that better communication and grammar in the comms department would also be appreciated especially with the how the ardc Telink integration is progressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.