OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

There's nothing wrong with looking to re-enter panorama. It is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    There's nothing wrong with looking to re-enter panorama. It is just a normal thing investors do - re-enter on a good opportunity. Not everything is down ramps and conspiracies - although to many hot copper holders they seem fixated on it.

Everything I brought up is bare facts - happy to hear a counter argument on sound business principles as to whether these are reasonable.

I just brought up the announcement on Martins' appointment and performance shares were also issued, 12.5 million when we hit 3m revenue. At 4 cents a share value that's another $500,000 gifted. This pay packet/reward is HUGE.

I think people forget that free issued shares indirectly, bit by bit theoretically come out of their pocket. Each 50million, 100 million additional shares given away is yet even more shares to share in their future profit, as shareholders. People just brush it off since it isn't money outright that they see being taken.

so after meeting 2.5 million in revenue, say a little more - $3 million, there would have been:

$1.3million in 1 million of salary, $300k of bonuses on meeting 2.5million revenue (for just Martin and Athan), there would be $500,000 worth of performance shares issued to martin at 3 million revenue, the JCT guy assuming they meet their 2 million something revenue target would get his bonuses - and this would go towards meeting the 2.5million cash bonuses target as it is based on consolidated group - i.e. JCT earns $1 million in revenue already doesn't it? So all they need is another $1.5million in revenue to be paid out the same amount in salary and bonuses.

This excludes all other business and staff costs. Oh, and forgot to include another $80,000 USD in signing bonuses - 40k upfront, $40k after 6 months. So another $105,000 AUD in costs gone.

Not sure what the costs of manufacturing and supplying the goods are, but those need to be paid too before we get profit out.
    Last edited by SaberX: 26/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.