KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: ASX Waiver Decision Listing Rule 10.11.3, page-70

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    You have joined the dots and don't want to discuss Paringa on the SO4 page. The Apollo/Middlemas/associated inner circle of executives don't appear to have worked the magic with Paringa.
    The Apollo/Middlemas guys work to a recipe that has produced some good financial results for some of their backers but Paringa doesn't look like it is one of them. It looks like they managed to get out of other projects in the past before they turned sour. I suspect the Russians that paid $1B for the uranium in Africa had some buyers regret.
    The bit that makes me chuckle is that the SOP at Lake Way was right under their noses when Agincourt had Lake Way back in the early-mid 2000's. I don't think these guys have a true exploration nose for world class assets but they are very clever at doing a deal. Arguably they have struggled to make something of what Baverstock sold them.
    Looking back at some of the old Apollo projects (and some have been very successful) it is clear how they have attracted current backers like Argonaut.
    I hadn't really appreciated that the guy before Tony was one of Apollos roving exec/non-execs.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Apollo moved on from SO4 after Lake Way is commissioned. Just needs the right deal. Move on to the next project.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.