FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Ann: ASX Waiver Received from Listing Rule 14.7 , page-3

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 237 Posts.
    re: Ann: ASX Waiver Received from Listing Rul... Two big anns came in late Friday night regarding the Share Price Agreement with Ariona. Looks to me like Sekoko are releasing 480,000,000FSE shares to Ariona for consideration of AUD4,800,000 (valuing the FSE SP at AUD0.01 each and not the AUD0.03 claimed in that last independent report)

If common shareholders receive 1.25RNG shares for every 2FSE we are receiving an "asset" notionally worth 0.01125AUD (if you base the calculation on the last available SP of RNG = 0.018AUD)

Numbers "look" inviting (but are based on SPs that are so easily manipulated in this market by the "vested interests" as to make them meaningless.

So FSE management - if you haven't made a substantial ann regarding new sources of significant funding by Tuesday (my brokers deadline for Corporate Action Voluntary Events) I must resort to tossing a coin. I prefer more control over my investment decisions but am left with few options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.