ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    The Chairman represents the interests of all share holders and he is responsible here. IMO because:
    (a) The Co Secretary communicated with the ASX and said that the company had not heard of FINRA charges
    (b) The company followed up a few days later saying that it was aware of the Directors both FINRA's Violations.

These two official company authorised statements are in conflict; hence the ASX rebuke because of the consequences of either or both
    in relation to ASX listing rules.

So, IMO, in the interests of the company the Chairman should resolve this conflict between (a) & (b) above ASAP
    and also, IMO, shareholders should email the Chairman telling him so rather than quibbling here.

It is futile to haggle with the ASX, IMO, regarding compliance matters while this damages the company's reputation & its
    image in the marketplace. And of course, the ASX & ASIC have the big sticks!

The company's defence is reminiscent of getting a parking, electing not to go to court by paying it and then saying that I didn't commit the offence.

I'd expect action before the weekend, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.