SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: At-The-Market (ATM) Extension and Increase, page-121

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah. And ...uh ...how's that my problem exactly...... rolleyes.png

There is always going to be those who impersonate others and endeavor to pass off and reproduce others efforts and ideas as their own.

Happens all the time just on Hot Copper......what.png

So I've seen some of Splits contributions re-posted from ' Twitter ' on this forum from those same people on Twitter. Does then make by extension make Split associated with them or part of their network......eek.png

Similarly today in what you've shown in your earlier posts , clearly those TWO twitter comments were direct reproductions of what Timtam stated.

Does that then make it possible that the alias Timtam on Hot Copper is actually Mike from Twitter as well.

So there will always be ' Look alike ' wannabee posters trying to make a name for themselves on each of the respective social media platforms.

As far as I am concerned , that is a matter for the Authorities to sort out. I have no concerns nor would I lose sleep on this matter. Those people or persons can ' Copy ' and reproduce what they like as it makes no difference to me.

Only when there are those on this forum trying to make a case that I am them , and that what they are saying is being target and blamed on me when this is not the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.