SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: At-The-Market (ATM) Extension and Increase, page-25

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9587
    Mate, you took the words out of my mouth.
    Just finished dinner and check into the forum....and bang.
    195 million in the bank and access to another 200 million with no further costs.
    CARBONATE, CARBONATE, CARBONATE......
    At a time when risk on ventures-micros and startups are finding finance difficult and expensive,we have almost HALF A BILLION DOLLARS at our disposal....with no further costs!!!!
    And as SB and sir TT15 have pointed out, gives our SP a supercharged, collateralised evaluation of 80c....wow...

And talk about being derisked here- instos stand up and take notice....

But, I am trying to read between the lines here, with the timing of this, late on a Friday night.
    Why?
    Are they getting their ducks in a row here??
    They have been assessing the refining conundrum for a while, and been sitting on the results from the Hatch carbonate technical study.
    They also stated they would be announcing a decision by June/July.
    Obviously its August and its not unusual for these guys to be late with their comms, its almost expected.
    Have they already made their decision and were waiting on the finance to come through as the final piece in the puzzle, before they announced the carbonate, (maybe hydroxide,) plant to market?
    Does this also have a bearing on the extremely late dual DFS.....were they holding off for this to be able to include carbonate if the finance came through?
    And now with the means, will they announce a carbonate plant to the market next week?
    So many questions....I don't have the answers.....yet....

But I do know, that if I were BL, with this capital at my disposal, and all these tradies on site,I would be telling them to build me my Carbonate plant ....ASAP!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.