GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: At the Market Raise, page-49

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Yikes, it was broadcast this was the most likely solution but 2m barely covers anything.
    For people saying that it must mean that JP knows of an incoming deal, which is why they are only doing such a small amount that is one possiblity.
    Gotta keep in mind that the arrangement of 15m was meant to last them till 2029 not just 2024.

The clock is now really on. Each month this continues another market raise will occur at a further discount and I dare say the SPS will continue to fall.
    Dilution and a falling share price not a great situation and I am sure there are some vultures that are on the sidelines wating to take real advantage of this situation.

I have no doubt that there will be value at these prices. As I am sure someone will put forward an offer soon enough at thse bottom prices.
    But the more desperate JP gets the worse the terms will be.

Real shambles the siutation now, feel for the current holders that bought all the way down from $1. Hope the glencore deal comes through but I have no doubt the terms will have significantly changed since the announcement that pushed this to 80c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.