GLN 0.00% 16.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: At The Market Raise, page-62

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    You’re about 2 and a half years late reaching that conclusion unfortunately. You’ll now be selling the bottom. Not saying it’s the wrong call for your circumstances, just something to consider and learn from for next time around.

imo you have correctly identified that GLN is more of a trade on the lithium market than the individual stock. Folks here can whine all they like about the methods by which we’re raising capital and demand resignations, but I don’t see much from them in the way better ideas. The reality is you’ll always see dilution when you build a mine. And you’ll always see MORE dilution building one at the bottom of a price cycle. That’s life. No way around it. They either need to keep building and wear more dilution, or mothball it and wait for better prices. Personally I hate option b and more than happy to see them keep pushing ahead. For one thing it shows conviction from the management team that this thing will work, and for another it means when prices do recover we’ll be on the cusp of production and able to take full advantage.

imo this thread is now full jaded ex-holders trying to justify their sell decisions by throwing mud and hoping it drops further. The quality of content on here is dismal compared to a few years ago hence I don’t read it much anymore. Anyway best of luck whatever you decide to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $354.0K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1590153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 42792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.