GLN 0.00% 16.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: At The Market Raise, page-73

1. 13,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8328
    @mondyinvest
    I read your post before you removed it.
    Sure, not everything was done well, that’s reality across the board, to various extents of course.
    My point was more about those that get mad and criticise decisions/actions from months/years ago, only with the benefit of hindsight.
    If only the many armchair experts could explain how and why a decision is apparently so flawed when it’s made, instead of waiting 6 months!

Oh and there is no comparison to LKE imo.
    Much of the criticism there is well deserved and well founded imo.
    Heck, iirc, as recently as Sep 2022, LKE was spruiking production in 2024 at 50ktpa rate…. Yet they were yet to even submit their ESIA report (no permits) and did not have funding sorted….
    Some posters there quite rightly pointed out that this guidance was absolutely absurd and effectively impossible to achieve. Previous MD cashed out near $15M on that pipedream iirc.

Anyway, I think there is plenty of upside here, yes dilution and all…. and all we really need to do is survive through the dip and then chip away at revenue generation… imo it will happen, despite the challenges and ups and downs still remaining.

Do you really think “going bust” is worth genuine consideration…? If so, how so?
    When “conditions” improve, we’re still a junior with a cracking resource and a partially-built operation…? I can’t see that just becoming “worthless” or a bunch of other juniors getting funding while we struggle. It’s all relative, yeah..?
    There might be some other operations getting “funded” lately, but how many of them are genuine “juniors”..? Not many that I can see.

It’s a frustrating time for sure, but we aren’t alone!

Imo
    Dyor
    Last edited by GCar: Yesterday, 21:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $354.0K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1590153 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 42792 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.