GLN 7.69% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: At The Market Raise, page-78

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    @GCar @mondyinvest

although i don't agree with all of @mondyinvest contributions, his critical nature helps me in many areas (including beyond gln). i've told you this several times and now sound like a bit of a fan boy - you often give me a much more critical view of a situation. when conducting research, you should always look at both sides and get a neutral result for yourself. admittedly, i don't always succeed in this.

i agree with @GCar in his criticism of the general mood. for example, if you look at the thread about the announcement of the investment in redstone (rh is a chairman), you will hardly find any comments negatively commenting on this obvious waste of money in a nearlogy play (one project next to patriot battery metals / two projects next to frontier lithium) in the middle of nowhere in canada. nobody was interested in it at the time, which i found quite worrying. this was an amount that might have saved gln the last access to atm. i have already criticized this back then. the deal is an absolute disaster and offers gln in my opinion no value. the company already emphasized back then that its focus was 100% on hnw and backed this up with two studies. nevertheless, they recklessly spent money that should have been used for development for nothing. the obvious connection between gln and redstone is rh. rh is also the one who didn't take up his assigned position in cr.

i often defend the mgmt's decisions on twitter/hc even though i have no personal connection to them. jp probably wouldn't even answer the phone if i called. i am that insignificant. what i'm trying to say is that there isn't always just one side. it should be possible to express legitimate criticism and this should also be accepted. as long as there is no one for public relations, you will become more and more frustrated and at some point you will no longer find anything positive about a wonderful project with great employees who have done fantastic work on the ground so far. criticism should be expressed immediately. objectively and without insults at eye level. this wonderful project shouldn't be sacrificed 'cause of reckless decisions. small changes in the processes (someone for public relations, documentation about the heart of this company, the workers at hmw) would bring a completely new drive to the connection between sh and the company. my opinion. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $69.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $254.8K 1.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33599 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 171604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.