ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Exactly my thoughts too, desperately grabbing dribs and drabs of small cash shows desperation beyond words.I feel sorry for anyone buying the highs here in the BS hype.
    GLNs biggest balls up was dumping their holding in MAN for rock bottom, when MAN trading at cash backing, (MAN holds $15m cash and a suite of gold copper uranium platinum and lithium projects) and now look, up MAN goes no surprises.
    To make matters worse for no insight GLN, , "NextInvestor" just increased their MAN stock holding from 8m shares to 10.3m shares ,as did a MAN director.
    NI have just put out a report on MAN, talking about MANs pending JORC RESOURCE due out any day now, and NI hinting it will be large and high grade. They also mentioned MAN could move from a current MC of $16m to nearer $135m, so the desperation dog act of GLN dumping MAN at z huge loss for GLN , without any concern for MAN holders looks to have backfired and if MAN hit half of NI target of even just 10-15 cents, GLN are going to look pretty stupid.
    Sure I understand the need to survive, and the Li market in the shitehouse, but GLN shareholder destruction to this level possibly shows management with little insight.
    I mean MAN could have given GLN a loan lol,
    .Buyer beware here, with f/a cash and this type of decision making, it would be a brave man putting a cent into this mob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $752.8K 5.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 874807 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 36900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.