AT1 0.00% 2.0¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Not sure if this is the bottom we will have to wait and see....

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Not sure if this is the bottom we will have to wait and see.

Looks like there is no issue with scaling with Atomo ready to pump out 20m+ tests. I would assume this equates to over $100M in revenue capacity around $5 net to Atomo each test. MAKING AN IMPACT.png
    I believe the real blue sky is with FebriDx, its the only blood rapid test that can differentiate between viral and bacterial respiratory disease in 10 mins. Now commercial in the USA. The below excerpt is from the LDX prospectus:

In the US, there are an estimated 150m inpatient and outpatient interactions each year for patients with ARI for whom FebriDx® could be used. Assuming reimbursement coverage of approximately US$18 per FebriDx® test (an estimate based on existing reimbursement codes for C-reactive protein (CRP) and infectious disease immunoassays), the total addressable market for bacterial versus viral detection in the United States would be US$2.7 billion per year (4B AUD).

CleanShot 2024-03-12 at 15.11.15@2x.png
    I expect Atomo to rerate above 10c+ in the medium term once more orders start to flow through and collaboration agreements are signed.

Two more deals are in the pipeline mentioned in the quarterly with Australian companies. Could it be with Sonic or CSL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4.004K 200.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 742543 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 446486 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.