ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    Any speculative issue told by a company can be very harmful, in spite of "forward-looking statements". I think this is the reason not to give any info about PBT2. But were here on this board, we can speculate, IMO.

Now we know that the worth of an iron chelator SP-420 was 225M when Pharmascosmos bought it or AbFero, a company that owned it. SP-420 had failed in its ph 1 study because of its toxicity. We can speculate what is the worth of iron chelator ATH434 that has passed ph 1. or perhaps what is the worth of some 150 iron chelators. My speculative number is many times bigger than 225M and even bigger with all preclinical studies published and the fact that it will target after the first phase in the MSA population, a population of many millions having PD.

When you add PBT2 info that PBT2 has the potential to kill almost all antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which kill some 700.000 people every year and cause billions of expenses all over the world. The worth of finding a new drug against one single antibiotic-resistant bacteria has been evaluated to be around 500M. So with this simple information, almost anybody could say that the present value on the market is underestimating the value of ATH, it should not be A$ 67M but quite a bit more.

Stamler has told earlier that the market price of other corresponding companies is much higher. I would think he has much more info to support his statement what I gave above. Something is still missing to get correction, but IMO, it will come. At least, I believe so. But do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17196248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 130790145 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.