ATL 0.00% $1.03 apollo tourism & leisure ltd

Nearly 47% of the last years revenue was earned in NZ, Canada,...

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Nearly 47% of the last years revenue was earned in NZ, Canada, Europe &UK. So while they might well receive some fillip from Australia easing its restrictions they will be held back by the inability of travellers to cross borders both here and overseas for some time. It must also be considered that a large portion of the 53% earned in Australia is from international travellers who cannot enter for probably another 7 months or more. My view is that they will get a few more sales of vans and motorhomes and a bit of renting from the impatient Aussies who just want to get away from home and do not want to wait for the next cruise or flight overseas but it will not be enough to bring them anywhere near to past performance. I am not downramping in what I say as I would like to get even half my original outlay back and in giving my view I am hardly helping myself. Unfortunately these guys have not had anything go right for them since listing as well as making an untimely acquisition of Windsor caravans from Fleetwood. I reiterate the Morgans target of 34c after the mildly positive announcement recently and the expected writeoffs mentioned in Morgans downgrade report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.