PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

The tiny group of shareholders? that have been complaining about...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    The tiny group of shareholders? that have been complaining about no updates, receive an update, and only see negatives.
    Not surprising really.
    Regardless, ANP had a material event, the first application lodged and to the largest EU country, great.
    I cant foresee problems with Germany accepting, and it's a good pathway for other countries that see an endorsement, once accepted. I can't think of any practical reasons why they wouldn't accept.
    ANP informs us that during these tough international times where there is political turmoil and physical war disruptions in the EU and there is world inflation, markets all around the world are in correction and world confidence is down, that they are being prudent with cash spend and also requirements to retain capital and increase spend timelines. Terrific, I am thankful that this is their approach, on our behalf, kind of reminds me what a lot of smart people even individuals have to do during these testing times. Even if the total capital raise had been successful and 100% was gained, you would still want the company to take this approach.
    They are moving forward and are funded, but they point out they are doing a review to have plans for future funding updated to be in sync with the more recent changing world capital environment, good, I would expect nothing less.

So people asked for an update, they had a material event and they reported it and provided further insight, I think people have been asking for that, so those people should be more content and decrease their over-expressive rate of complaint.
    They tell us there is more information to come in a few weeks as aspects solidify, good to hear.

As most of us appreciate, we have timelines, which are approximate given a tough world climate, so we have been patiently waiting for steps of progression.
    Today is one small step in the timeline we are all aware of.

Most of us are aware we are in the course of a waiting game, so we wait, and if the Gods smile on us we will be provided with positive news along the way.
    Remember, we are not making automobiles, plastic bags, or accounting software, we are attempting to create and fund, and get to market a therapeutic that hasn't existed, hasn't been fully tested, and hasn't been approved.
    It helps to know what we are involved in, nothing is a given at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.