PER 3.80% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ATL1102 DMD Paediatric Investigation Plan submitted to EMA, page-23

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hey Andy
    You have been here a long time we both have
    Cast your mind back Andy to the 1103 deal
    It took 10 months from being advised of initial DD by potential pharma, to the Ann that the company doing that DD did not want to move forwards in a partnership with 1103, look at the value of that deal.

Then look at the figures being touted by management in the DMD space

These figures are huge in comparison

Look at the Roche Sarepta deal, how long do you think it took Roche to carry out DD before coughing up their $1bil upfront payment and look what happened there, you would not want to make the same mistake twice would you, lol

Time frame will be last minute one would imagine ref partnering prior and up to a point that ANP and the partner have no option but to disclose the partnership to move forwards

You know how these guys work by now

But the FDA is just an initial feedback so any pharma will have the time to still have input moving on from that point

but I believe talks are in place

ref the SP, you have seen my chart 16c could sit for a consolidation period maybe a couple of months where by we could hear on additional indications where I am hoping we are not just talking animal studies starting from scratch

Look at my chart Andy, like I said you could almost predict the next market move from that alone, but it's going to take time

Take comfort Andy that if we consolidate @16c we are consolidating way way above the old 3c days and consolidating into a massive move into the future

Just be patient mate we have been here long enough it will happen.

Cheers
    Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $47.57K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1598 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 140942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.