PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

UboyYes, and an arrangement with CSL makes sense for me from...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Uboy

Yes, and an arrangement with CSL makes sense for me from other other aspects -

You have aligned those other potential alliances with a country, which I think is one of the huge missing links for ANP. I know just about everyone always goes on about "it is all in the science" when referring to "validation" for ATL1102 but as a layman I cannot see it that way. In both the U.S. FDA and the EC EMA and probably most other democratic nations the decision as to whether a drug is determined to be permitted for sale is decided by a group decision headed by politics. That is why all the COVID vaccines have been approved and accepted by all countries in record time - the political leadership made that decision on the basis that the survival of their people required the vaccines as soon as possible and could not wait, and the FDA acted on that basis. The politicians reach their decisions through a variety of means, including lobbying by large companies. For that reason I think ANP, a company so small that its CEO may well have to make his own coffee and wash the cup himself, is at an enormous disadvantage
    compared to the Pfizers, Roches etc. each of whom is large and can count on the full backing of their governments in their international dealings. That kind of backing is utilised by companies in many ways - in our case, the asset we have is a potential cure for possible a range of serious illnesses, the value of which may be priceless, which with the backing of CSL, I think our government would be happy to swing behind and therefore add immeasurable weight to our representations. Similarly, one of U.S. President Bidens' first acts was to rejoin the WHO, and I think that he will be actively seeking to demonstrate
    that his decision to do that was correct by assisting to re-establish the reputation of the WHO which was given blunt short-thrift by his predecessor. Our government may well have something useful to offer the U.S. President in this regard as, if ATL1102 is proven and the WHO provided with a role in having it adopted throughout the world, it would help in enabling him to do that. In addition to which, Australia has already demonstrated our ability to do this in the past due to the magnificent effort of one of our nations finest scientists, Professor Frank Fenning, who is described as giving the WHO its finest hour back when it was a fledgling member of the U.N. And incidentally, together with his fellow researchers, is also famous for having injected himself with mixamatosis virus to demonstrate that it had no effect on human beings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.5¢ $38.77K 451.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155724 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 142302 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.