PER 4.76% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ATL1102 for MS and DMD Update, page-17

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Taken from the
    Australian institute of Company Directors
    A Guide for directors

The constitution of a company, which creates contractual obligations between the company and its members, may also impose a requirement on a company to hold an AGM.6 The timing of a public company’s AGM must be within 18 months of registration and subsequently within 5 months after the end of the company’s financial year.7 It is important to note that an AGM must be held within these time frames, it is not sufficient for an AGM to merely be convened within these periods. The failure to hold an AGM within the stipulated time is a strict liability offence.8 The penalty for failing to hold an AGM within the specified time is a fine of ten penalty units (currently $1100), three months imprisonment or both.9

So it would appear the AGM will have to take place before the end of November, notice should not be to far away, one would think

Gives them approx. 6 weeks to get AEI on board to solidify their positions otherwise who knows what could happen

To be quite honest I have no idea how the vote will go this year not being actively involved with any petition to vote against this year,

so its just a wait and see I suppose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $52.56K 502.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 176914 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 217753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.