PER 1.01% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ATL1102 Shows Preclinical Activity in Autoimmune Epilepsy, page-18

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    @RYNZN
    I agree with your analysis.. how did you come to that? It seems very accurate!!

I think the mgmt know what the 25mg is going to do to the younger/lighter boys = similar to the Ph2a.

I believe what they are hoping for from the 50mg at the very least, it shows some improvement for the older heavier boys who showed no improvement from 25mg in the Ph2a. So brings those older heavier boys on 50mg up in line with the lighter boys on 25mg.

As you mentioned, the unknown is what the 50mg does to these younger lighter boys??

Does it see blockbuster results? Or do they actually perform a little worse than the 25mg? Remember that this drug sometimes works better with less.

On potential partnerships… we are now in my hit zone. Could happen any day. So could a CR! As other posters have said, the bosses are showing all the signs that they are very happy with what AF has achieved. But it could also mean he has an incredible deal lined up pending positive results!

In my 3 decades of investing, i have not witnessed a company with PER’s prospects so utterly ignored. I suspect that this will continue until there is a clear catalyst… a deal of some sort, a non traditional CR, or do we wait for the results?

If they did a traditional CR to all the usual suspects it would be a big FU to shareholders and we would have to question if AF has really got a potential partner in the right spot for a deal to occur either pre or post results. They could spin whatever BS they want, but they couldn’t gloss over that epic failure. Enough time has passed, the data is there from multiple angles over an extended period. Recent epilepsy data another confirmed carrot.

Can management deliver something for shareholders before results, or just for themselves?

Currently I back mgmt, but i will await the judges decision!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $112.6K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73873 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 225958 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.