PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Okay Itsa, what is your current price prediction and when will...

1. 8,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Okay Itsa, what is your current price prediction and when will it be achieved??

The crazy predictions regarding this stock, and when they will happen, are it's main problem in the market.

The field in which they operate is probably only second to mineral exploration for it's failure rate, but wild speculation has been rife for even as long as a decade.

The company currently has nothing but hope in regard to it's science. Until it is proven through the trials it is a very speculative investment.

For years it has been showing "great promise" but the market won't buy "great promise" especially in this uncertain field of endeavor.

So c'mon now, as the main promoter of the stock, give us something on which we can hang our hats.

I do not disagree with your "$5 in time" but when?
    I think that many of us will be dead by then.

It reminds me of the donkey with a carrot hung out in front as we always seem to still not be much closer.

Probably it is more like breeding elephants, where everything starts out with a lot of trumpeting and fanfare, but is then followed by a long wait.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $7.219K 89.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7384 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 14243 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.