PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Imp You will get your proxy through the post, if your going...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Imp

You will get your proxy through the post, if your going away, i would ring the office and get them to eml you the document through, i know i have done it online before now, but last year we were not given the option to do it online i had to fax mine, and a few other friends through.

Imp this vote at this moment in time is not going to get rid of Mark it will most probably put the board on a first strike basis if enough votes come in,

At this point once all votes are in and if there is a substantial amount AGAINST then they are seriously going to have to take a long hard look at themselves on behalf of shareholder discontent.

If numbers are there once the count up is in that would be a time to seek advice on the next move for shareholders as a group.

It is no good pushing for EGMs etc costing your Co valuable cash if the vote is not there and all amounting to nothing.

So as dissapointed as i am and the financial losses i am carrying i am happy to see what the numbers say @ the AGM and take things from there.

Andy no worries i to have a boatload averaged a little higher than you, though i to will apply to for all i can get,

BUT with it being at the boards discression any shortfall i very much doubt i would get more than my entitlement, with the way i am going to vote

Doubt i will be on their xmas list LOL

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $33.85K 424.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76080 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 10226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.