AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Atlas approves development of Corunna Downs, page-74

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Fog, hope your'e had a good weekend. If this thing runs over the next 24 months I will buy you a beer.

Mnn, but how long have you been following this stock. I see you started following HC in around late 2013. Are you aware that AGO was around 78 cents mid year 2013 and ran to around $1.20. I picked up the stock according to my records at 88 cents in around 4 parcels and sold out at around $1.14. That was a good trade but luck has to be on your side too sometimes. I never brought back in till now as I didn't like where it was going. Still don't really and yes I am confused. To be honest I don't really care a toss if AGO runs to $1 or goes broke. I hardy read any Ann's or believe the rubbish anyway.

I am a TRADER not an investor. I trade with Naked Price Action using a system I have developed over a few years which is back tested with over 20 years of technical data. It is based on mathematic Probability that price action may announce the next run long before the market becomes totally aware of the movement.

But your'e aware so thats a good think. My very first parcel has only 0.03 risk factor to my entire portfolio balance. Thats why I really don't care and am happy to be confused about the Debt and finance arrangements going into 2017. Here's hoping that AGO ends up being over 10% of my folios balance but only price action will answer that question.

But Fog, please tell me you didn't buy into this mess because some stupid Ann forecast a rise in the fortures of this once great company. Remember what the Ann won't tell us is what world trading conditions, interest rates, chinas trade issues etc. etc. that could help or hinder this company this year.

So, I have No IDEAL if this was a good trade YET, at least I am honest.
    Last edited by RickM: 19/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.