MIN 3.47% $53.67 mineral resources limited

I believe the 'worm' was Joe Aston at the Thin Review. I saw...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I believe the 'worm' was Joe Aston at the Thin Review.

I saw another who maintained they'd slowed DSO production to leave it in the ground, thus making the 49% on the block more valuable to potential buyers.

A lot of people didn't understand that Wodgina announcement (mainly because they think like miners, and can't see value adding in words).

The key part of that Wodgina announcement was the doubling of the value of the contained Lithium, from DSO to 6% concentrate, and the doubling, again, from concentrate to LiOH.

These dopes also don't understand how the structure of the sale of the 49% leaves any value add with MIN.

They're able to do that because the potential buyers of the 49% are producers of batteries or components (e.g. cathodes) - they're not miners or middle men processors.

The supply of contained lithium ready to go into batteries or components is already lagging demand.

Those potential buyers want surety of supply, and the shorter, less complex supply chain (vs DSO to somewhere else to process) not only reduces their costs of componentry, but also reduces variability in the supply chain. Variability and uncertainty of supply is the bugbear of industries growing rapidly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.67
Change
1.800(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $10.54B
Open High Low Value Volume
$53.10 $55.40 $53.10 $76.98M 1.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 713 $53.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$53.75 523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.