AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO is now making serious money, so, likely to become bigger...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    AGO is now making serious money, so, likely to become bigger than ever in the near future, if they keep doing what they are doing; they've learned how not to waste, but be rather frugal how they manage the money; this is a huge plus for having survived the last two years.
    AGO's share price may surprize and go ballistic, with so much leverage now, who knows where the price will get to, one year from now.
    cevatt,,, you're calling out, don't sell early! that's not going to work, expect lots of tree shaking, nothing wrong with that! and many punters who's bought at 0.01 will be cashing in at around 0.035 and many who purchased front row seats, will lose that and they'll have to settle for a rear seat and finally lose all the other seats altogether at .05
    That's because we are humans, we have human nature stuff, that we find difficult to shake off; However, if AGO seriously become a bullish IO stock, I just want to make sure I've got a permanent lot of shares hidden in a bottom draw in a kitchen cabinet.
    Well done everyone holding AGO.
    Now all we have to do is hang on to it. AGO shares are worth a lot more than what it is now
    Last edited by foghorne: 06/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.