ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4323
    AGO now has historic deals in play to convert it to a no debt low cost producer:-
    - WA Govt forgoes royalties & port fees reduced
    - contractors agree to drop chares and take profit shares from trading profits
    - shareholders agree to pump in another $180M cash
    - board agrees to take its cash position from $130M to +$180M= $310M
    - board shores up the balance sheet to cover ALL debtholders debt in full
    - AF & FMG old boys come on board with large shareholdings at dirt cheap prices
    - 3 mine sites back in production
    - AISC drop to $50UST or less
    - board custs costs drastically
    - IOP holds at $60UST

All we need is for the AUS$ to drop on the back of reserve bank interest rates drop and IOP to stay above $60UST, hey presto a 25% profit margin and income and cash exceeds debt on the balance sheet.

A true turnaround story with LTHs not shafted to 1.5% like at MBN with a chance to get cheap appreciating shares at penny dreadful prices but with a SP spike on reopen. A CR at 8c would mean a 50% reduction on last traded SP of 12c but SP will return back to 20c-30c on reopen IMHO so LTHs still get 100% of their holdings back at a profit on last SP, incredible.

Dont you guys get it, every $1 of CR means $1 less debt, $1 better net balance sheet, $1 more liquidity, $1 more cash at bank, $1 more MC value, $1 more away from death and $1 more confidence in the AGO sentiment.

You have to take the CR shares to make a profit on them, the less you take the less you average down especially if you bought in at $3 then 62c and 33c & 15c like me. 12c-14c looks like the triple bottom now. AGO MC is more than $110M, if the CR is $180M then AGO MC on market metrics ought to be at a 25% profit margin, with 3B shares

50M/1B = 5c EPC x 10 = 50c or
    cash to book x 4 = 33c

Its not going to be 12c for long. 12c is lower than liquidation value of ~30c. Its about the cash at bank & MC not the shares on issue now. The more CR the better.

I call for a standing ovation for the AGO Board & Flanagan at the EGM. They made the tough decisions finally to ensure AGOs relisting without shafting the LTHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.